Saturday, May 7, 2011

FIRST KISS

Ok so this is not a picture of our first KISS,, but it is us kissing :)! I just love kissing him! Its really fun, and there are NEVER too many kisses you can plant on your husbands lips,, RIGHT??!! Thats what I thought :),, I never decline! Ok so to our story of the FIRST KISS :
It was a couple weeks after we had met ,and he wanted to take me to see TOY STORY 1, 2 and 3, we had been dating quite a bit,, and well i just thought he was the cutest guy ever! So I agreed to go to a movie marathon of TOY STORY. We watched them all ,and then decided we should go get some Hot Coco. So he walked me out to his car , and opened my door.
As he walked back around, the entire time I was thinking of how much I wanted him to kiss me! Because well,, we had been dating, and i wanted my kiss. So he got in,, and well I WENT FOR IT! BAM... there it was! The start of our life together! Ha ha he took pride in the fact that I KISSED HIM FIRST! I just couldnt resist his adorable face! It was the best kiss, and from that moment on I knew I had to have him for all ETERNITY!
Here we are almost on our ONE YEAR anniversary, and I could'nt be happier. <3

2 comments:

  1. Okay. . . can you say adorable!?
    These blogs are soooo stinkin' cute! I can tell you two are just so happy & i'm loving it! I miss you. a LOT! Happy anniversary you two!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so how come I didn't know about this story?? I love it... Ha ha ha... because you are your mothers daughter. You see it was I that kissed your father first too.... Ha ha ha.. Like mother like daughter....I love it honey!
    I love all your post and pictures too....


    Love ya.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete