Thursday, May 19, 2011

i heart books

Okay,, so I HAD to post about more books that I am currently CRAZY about! These books are literally A M A Z I N G, if you want a good book that SUCKS you in,, then you should read the City of Bones series! The Author is Cassandra Clare and there are currently 4 books out!
Book 1. City Of Bones
Book 2. City Of Ashes
Book3. City Of Glass
and last but not least Book 4. City of Fallen Angels
If you are crazy about reading then be sure to pick these up! I read them ALL in a span of maybe a week?! I cant wait for book no. 5. Bold
Yes, some of you may think I am CRAZY,, but I LOVE reading.
Annnd,, my sweet hubby took me to see WATER FOR ELEPHANTS! sooo good, it did not dissapoint! The book was incredible and the movie was GRRREAT! I loved LOVED it! Love Reese Witherspoon and love Robert Pattinson! Soo good to have perfect actors for the characters!
Yes, well those are the books I have read lately, and definately reccomend them! I am trying to find some other books to tie me over until the rest of the series comes out! Guess we'll just have to see! :) My hubby is sooo cute,, I start Blabbering on and on and on about these books,, and he just loves to listen to what I have to say! Even though he has no idea what I am talking about!
Just another thing I LOVE about him!
PS.. I am still trying to get the pictures on my computer from our anniversary getaway,, so i'll be posting those soon :)
Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment