Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'd Settle for a slowdown

Ever want to just push Pause on a fabulous moment, or push rewind on life back to when it seemed easier?! I know I do.. it is my sweet hubbys FIRST out of MANY semesters at College. I am MISSING him like crazy! I was so used to always having him home with me to make dinner, or help me make the bed in the morning, or just to cuddle and watch late night FOOD network together (which we allllways used to do ). So this "going to school" thing is different for me. I am SOO happy that he is going to school, but it is different. Life is moving sooo fast right now, and its definately something I need to adjust to. We spend countless hours doing homework, and he is always at school or work. I broke down , and had a chit chat with my momma. She ALWAYS says the right things to make me feel better ,and i am so greatful for her. During or little chat she made me realize that I can do hard things, and that this difficult time will not last forever. I know he LOVES me, and is doing this for me. I am SOO greatful for all he does for our little family, and I look forward to every second I get to be with him. YES.. it is soo hard being lonely at nights, and during the days. But WE can do this together.





I think i'll need to find a craft or hobby to do.. something to kill time right?! :)


ANY IDEAS,, i am completely open to them!





Love ya'll <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was looking at Aly's blog, and I saw on her blog friend list Morgan & Chris. So of course I had to go check it out with the thought that it was you. And it was! haha I had no clue you had a blog! I am adding you to my list immediately!

    Craft idea for you: Make a recipe book! I'm working on one right now. I'm gathering up all the recipes I love that my mom makes and that we always had growing up and scrapbooking them into a cute book.

    By the way... ADORABLE blog!!

    ReplyDelete