Saturday, February 18, 2012

lovin husband time in DISNEYLAND

Hey all,, we are BACK! Sadly,, ha ha it was such an amazing trip,, we had so much fun together!
Disneyland is definately a place where you can just let go and be a kid again,, no work, no worries, no stresses of daily life! :) It was so nice to spend some time with my honey, we got to re-live our honeymoon basically! Ha ha but this year we got to go with our cute friends Nate and Kiersten Garner! Can i just say it was a BLAST! We had so much fun with these two,, haha we were a bunch of goofs the whole time,, but thats what made it that much better! I was SOO excited, because we stayed in the same hotel we did on our honeymoon! Can i just say it was the BEST EVER! It was a very neat thing to think,, look how far we have come,, and look what we have accomplished since we were last here. I am even more in love with my husband, and he is the most caring,loving amazing man. I am very lucky to be his forever! We are very much in love,,, HOW GREAT IS THAT!! :) Two years almost,, and on to ETERNITY! I love you Christopher James Hill! <3

Here is a bunch of pictures i took over our fun trip.. Enjoy!
TICKETS!!!
How would it be to live here,,, man I think i would feel like a princess everyday!



Us Girlies
The goofball boys :)



teacups,,,need i say more haha



Yes,, at the end of the day my hair went in a ponytail,,, not my favorite haha guess thats what rides do to lovely curls.
World Of Color,,, SO NEAT!


UNIVERSAL!
Haha Chris's Face is adorable,, i had to post this one lol
Kisses on Valentines from my Valentine! On valenties I did not bring my camera,, i know LAME! But it was so amazing, chris made it very special! We were in DISNEYLAND,, how could it get better than that right?? We went to a VERY fancy dinner that night,, haha it was so fancy that they asked you what kind of water you wanted, tap, bottled, water from the valley,, i was all.. UMMMM whatever is cheapest haha! I felt kinda like royalty! Chris spoiled me! I love him So much! :) Best Valentine's! I love being MARRIED! Best thing ever! <3
Sad to go home!! :(
We had the funnest time, we were sad to come home, but its nice to know we can go back!! :) We are back to the daily grind,, work, school, lonely nights, macaroni and cheese for dinner haha. But we are LOVING life right now! Its almost our two year anniversary, and i cannot believe it!! Its been the best two years, i am verrry excited to see what the future holds! <3
We are moving into our townhome APRIL 16th!! yep,, its official!
I am beyond EXCITED,, if you cannot already tell!
I'll give more details later!!
Pictures to come soon of our cute house!
Untill Next time
Love Ya'll <3


No comments:

Post a Comment