Sunday, June 19, 2011

Belated Anniversary Post

So I know this post is VERY VERY late, but my camera was having a little mental breakdown. Luckily it is working now :)! YAY! So for our ONE YEAR anniversary we went to PARK CITY! We stayed at the NewPark Hotel, and it was pretty much heavenly. SOO nice to get away with my sweet honey. Our trip consisted of tons and TONS of marvelous shopping, eating delish food and walking pretty much everywhere. Oh and did I mention we got a hint of FOOD POISONING! yuck! It was sooo not fun ha ha talk about a fabulous last evening in park city in the bathroom.
Here are the very few pictures I have, my lame camera is not letting me put all of them up :( . It was an absolute BLAST, and I cant wait to spend Forever & Always with my sweet husband.

Our cute little room! LOVED IT!
Hubby's clothes :)
Some of the clothes I got,, LOVE the OUTLETS!
We loved our anniversary together! <3
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Love ya'll! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment