Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Lovin'

So,, pretty much I LOOOVE SUMMER! I have been waiting much too long for your sunshine Mr, Sun. I would also much appreciate that you grace us with your presence the rest of the summer,, no more SNOW! I had snow at my appt. in layton on MONDAY! Can I just say I was not a happy camper when I had to wear a heavy coat and gloves in MAY ( well almost june ) ! URGG!
June is here and I cant wait to start tanning, swimming, biking, hiking, camping and a bunch of other summer fun-ness.
Speaking of June,, its my BIRTHDAY MONTH! 6/16
YAY! I'll be turning 20 in case you were wondering! I feel Old!


Also this summer we are planning a BEAR LAKE trip, and that will include tons of laying out, wake boarding and relaxing. Sooo excited!


We cant wait for BBQ's, Party's, 4th of JULY, parades, and other fun things to do this summer!
Loving it!!

Love ya'll <3

No comments:

Post a Comment