Sunday, June 19, 2011

MY 20th BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday TO ME!! I am officially 20 years old! I was pretty much spoiled this year,, and I loved it! I got some thoughtful and fun things from the hubs , and tons of cash from the parents and grandparetns,, ETC.. My mother in law bought me the CUTEST watch ever its Hot pink with diamonds (pretty much my favorite combo ..... LOVE IT!) It also came with an oober cute beach bag with a flower on the front! A few things my hubs got me was a VS hoodie (umm love it) it has LOVE PINK on the back annnnnd its SPARKILY! double bonus! He also got me the new Vera Wang Perfume,, HELLO,, he did an AMAZING job shopping for me! He thinks I am hard to shop for,,, but I dont think I believe him. He does soo good every time! He also got me some other stuff that I just love, and I am going on a bit of a shopping spree with the cash I got! Hola new CLOSET! Its funny because,, now that I am married I like have THE HARDEST time to spend money on fun things. When before I would spend every paycheck like it was nothing! Ha ha.. oh the joys of feeling like a grown up! But, now I can spend a few dollars on much wanted things for my birthday!


Each year for the kids birthdays in my family, we each get a birthday dinner to anywhere we would like. Well not ANYWHERE,, ha ha in that case I would say like The ROOF, or some extravagant place that I have never been to! I chose this year to go to TGI Fridays,,, cuz well i went to Tempanyakis for the past three years in a row. So I thought I would change it up a bit. TGI Fridays did not dissapoint :),,, talk about DELISH! It was also my first time going there, so it was a nice change. My lovely parents took us, chris and I just love to hang out with them. SOOO FUN!
We also get to choose a SUNDAY dinner, and this year since it was on fathers day. So I thought I would do something my sweet papa would enjoy as well. We did Pork Chops, Baked Potato, Cantalope, Salad and Corn on the cob. All my favorites! :) YUMMERS!
Well, I am looking forward to a lovely shopping spree,, ! LOVE BIRTHDAYS , and love my family and friends who were so kind to wish me a HAPPY birthday! <3
love ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely jealous of that hoodie doll!
    Adorable.
    By the way, i just love you :]

    & i'm glad your birthday was g r e a t!

    ReplyDelete