Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day

Hope all you WONDERFUL Daddy's had the best day ever! I for one have the best father and father in-law in the world ,, just sayin'. My dad has taught me so much in my life time, and i am so greatful for him in my life. He taught me to ride a bike, he has taught me the importance of the gospel, he is a great example and I am greatful he is a worthy preithstood holder. There has been a number of times that I needed a fathers blessing, and he was ALWAYS THERE to give me one! I am so greatful for his kindness, and if you know my dad he is a great listener! I have so many memories with him, and cant wait for more special moments with him. I can recall when I was about two or three we would dance in the kitchen listening to Michael Jackson! I know he will also be a fabulous Grandaddy one day. (dont worry,, that will still be a while papa). He is a great friend and a very loving father. Love you daddy.

I am also very lucky to have married into the wonderful HILL family. My father in-law is one of the most caring people I know, and will do anything for anyone. He is always happy, and chris and I just LOVE to go over and visit them. He takes amazing pictures, and has a way of capturing wonderful moments through a lense. He has been a great example to my sweet husband, and I am greatful to him for teaching and directing my honey in the right way. We love our DADDY'S <3 sooooo very much!




HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!





Love ya'll <3

No comments:

Post a Comment