Friday, July 29, 2011

In love with him

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"

I love my husband, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He tells me I am beautiful when I am feeling my worst. He knows just what to say when I am having an off day. He texts me a short and simple text.. I LOVE YOU everyday. I know that this may sound mushy, but I dont care. He really treats me like a princess everyday.
We have the fairytale life that you hear about in books, and dream about when your little. I am so lucky to be his,, FOREVER. We have so much fun together, and we love just goofing around. My husband is soo fun, and outgoing, and works soo hard for our little family. He stays late hours at work and then goes to school every night for me. I am SOO THANKFUL for him, I dunno where I would be if he was not in my life. He makes me want to be a better person, and I love him for all that he is.
He gets all worried when I get sick, and rubs my back till I am better. He opens all the doors for me , and holds my hand just because. I could go on and on about all the wonderful things about him, he is just so great to me.



LOVE YOU BABE <3,,

No comments:

Post a Comment