Thursday, July 28, 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Ok,, so I know therw are NO EXCUSES for how long it has taken me to update this blog! I have been procrastinating , and it definately needs to STOP! I really have been oh so very busy lately though. Firstly I GOT A NEW JOB, I am now working as an Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist @ BROADVIEW UNIVERSITY! Loving the people there so far , and cant wait to start! I will miss my job @ Don Julio though! We are like a big ole' family here, and i will miss the people a ton. But, it will be good to grow, and move on to new and exciting things. I am pretty nervous, hope i do good! CROSS YOUR FINGERS! :)
Also, I have ZERO internet access now,, bleh,, SO NOT HAPPY bout' it,, but what do ya do.
So, that can be my good excuse why its taken me SOOO long to update!! It wont be a month next time though I Pinky Promise.
Chris and I have been just lovin life, and loving the summer together! We have a Bear Lake trip planned for August,, so that will be sooo nice to getaway and RELAX. My hubby is starting Weber soon for the Fall Semester, and he cant wait! I will pretty much neverrr see him, but it will be soo worth it in the end. We are looking to buy a HOUSE too,, AHH I am loving life right now. There are a few that we just LOVE,,, so hopefully everything goes as planned.
Well, there will be more posts soon I promise!

Love Ya'll! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment