Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lately...

Wow,, it really has been way too long since I have blogged! No good excuses,, just LIFE is busy! My Sweet husband works the night shift,,, can I just say its the HARDEST thing to sleep alone!! Its been about three weeks,, I am getting more used to it,, but man its NO FUN! He has 4 days on 4 days off,, (yes i am being a baby about it). But I have a hard time being alone .... PERIOD. LUCKILY my sweet parents live so close,, because I spend most nights there when he is working. I am so greatful that he got this position,, its difficult right now,, but it will be SOO WORTH IT! He works so hard , and I am so greatful for him! I LOVE YOU husband!

Then I mentioned that we are house hunting now! YES we are! LOVIN IT! We found a gorgeous townhome, its 3 bed 31/2 bath so its pretty big. I fell in LOVE when i saw it. Its so pretty,, and it will be SO fun to decorate. We figured we could definately start a family there, and would be prefectly happy living there. But in the meantime,,,, our contract is up at our apartment,, I am SOOO excited to finally be getting out of there. I liked it,, but man it was so NOT worth the money. So we are going to live in my amazing grandparents basement for a few months! They are the greatest! They have a deal with the family,, that as long as your going to school rent is free to lve in the basement! So no rent for three months!! YES PLEASE! Its a pretty good sized basement,, so its PERFECT that they are letting us live there for a few months.
We are loving life right now! I feel SO BLESSED to have great family, great husband, great friends, and just to be well and healthy. There are sooo many things to be greatful for! Thanksgiving is aroung the corner,, and over the past few days I have been reflecting on all that has happend the past couple months. Soo much has happend,, so many good things
I just am so HAPPY, and greatful for all that I have in my life!

Just taking one day at a time with a SMILE... :)


Well, promise it wont be forever until I post again!
Love ya'll <3



PS.. WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!! I'll give more details later!

No comments:

Post a Comment