Saturday, December 3, 2011

M O V I N G

I DESPISE moving,, bleh! It is soooo not fun, but I do enjoy the fact we are out of that place. I mean I made it all cute and stufff,, made it our home. But,, yeah ,, lets jsut say glad to be out. I will always miss it in a way ,, becuase i was our F I R S T place together. Lots of memories :).
So we are currently living at my wonderful grandparents for a few months untill our townhome is built!! I cannot tell you how E X C I T E D i am!
It is in Riverdale, has four beds three and a 1/2 baths, and the cutest kitchen EVER! We decided we are only gonna make it three bed though, and turn the basement into like a movie room. Since it is getting bulit we can say how we want it to look inside. :) I am kinda stressing though,,,we are meeting with the guy to tell him our paint choices, tile choices, granite countertop choices, and so many different things of what we want in our house. I cannot decide, I have a couple of different options in mind,,so I pray that I dont totally screw it up. I am beoynd thrillled though.
It bascially is our B I G christmas present... lol and anniversary present,, and birthday present, and whatever else you can think of present. We stil need to find a couch, and i am a huge fan of decorating,,, so decorations will be needed :).
We found some killer deals already,, and purchased a TV, and we found a KILLER deal on a LG washer and dryer. They are soo pretty,, i cannot wait to wash our clothes,, silly right. I was litterally jumping for joy when we picked them up. We waited in line ALL NIGHT in the Freezing cold at RC Willeys for these items,, so you could say we were more then ready to go home with our new toys.
This Christmas will be different, since we are living out of boxes right now and Z E R O decorations are up , but I am sooo excited to be spending it with my sweet husband. We have had soo much fun together, and we are loving life right now. I am so lucky to have chris in my life, he is so good to me, and I LOVE him,, Verrrry much!

I'll post pictures soon of our house,, so far there is a WALLL,,,, yay ha ha.
I have been really bad at taking pictures, But i'll be better promise!

Love ya'll <3

No comments:

Post a Comment