Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Little Ones Hair Cut

So this week I went and got my babys hair cut!! He is seriously the BEST PUPPY! I love him with all my heart, and love this ADORABLE hair cut. We have a lady that does it in Centerville! Yes it is far away, but I much prefer her over anyone! The cut is called the SIMBA cut.,, and goodness doesnt he look soo stinking cute! ? Love my little one,, since no little babies are coming anytime soon, I think he is considered my baby! He is a great addition to our family, and keeps us all on our toes,, literally! Every morning @ around 6:30- 7:00 he wakes up and runs around the bed till we wake up to take him outside! He is SOOO FUN! I know you may think I am a little nuts, by having a whole post be about my puppy,, but i just had to :)!
The BEFORE
The AFTER
Love y'all , Hope you all enjoyed!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment