Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our Fun Weekend

My, My My where to begin! We had thee FUNNEST weekend, and we are so very happy it is summer. I got my first sunburn (yay,,, not!) oh well, luckily it will all turn into a tan. I also had my hubby all to myself for the weekend! He didnt have to work!! YAY! Love the saturdays when he is home with me. Anyways, this weekend my parents went to Washington DC, and pretty much i was jealous. Not gonna lie! Thats one of the places we have wanted to visit for forever. So for the weekend we were watcing the siblings while they were gone. We LOOOVED spending time with them, and now that I am not living at home anymore I realize how much I miss being there with them. So special moments like this are much needed once in awhile! We spent time drawing with chalk , and making the sidwalk all pretty. Also many other fun activities!



Also we had the chance to do something a little more out of the box... So if you know my husband he absolutley L O V E S airplanes, and can tell you ANYTHING you need to know about them. So to get the kids out and about we went to the Hill Air Force Base Museum! I had only been there once when I was really little, and was actually excited to go. I also loved loved to see my sweet hubs get so excited to talk about the planes with my siblings. We spent some of the afternoon there, and the siblings thought it was a hit! Here are some of the fun pictures:





We loved spending time with you guys,, thaks for joining us!! :) <3 you!
Chris and I went to Syracuse Heritage days after the museum, it was sooo fun! I ate a HUGE snowy, and walked around for forever! We spent the whole day holding hands, talking to a bunch of people we havent seen in a g e s, and just were together laughing and having a good time! <3
Then that night we saw the Fireworks,, i love watching them and cuddling with my hubby! We were also lucky enough to have the GANN's with us! We just love them, and always look forward to hanging out with them. They came over and we made Frozen hot chocolates, and just had so so much fun!
Love you Aly & Jess! Lets definately play again soon! <3
I cant wait for more weekends like this one!
Love Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment